VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23

Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1 was created by BobH

Posted 02 Nov 2016 03:01 #1
Hi all, when I purchased Vegas Pro 12, Newblue Titler Pro 1.0 was included. I now use Vegas Pro 13 and also have a copy of Vegas Pro 14 but this is not yet installed. In Vegas Pro 13 the Titler Pro 1.0 has a watermark over it so it is not useable as such. Is there any way I can use my Titler Pro 1.0 in Vegas Pro 13? If not is it still possible to purchase Titler Pro 1.0 from somewhere as it does all I need and I really do not need to go to the expense of upgrading to Titler Pro 3, or 4 and now I see 5 can be pre ordered. Any suggestions would be mo0st welcome.
Thanks
BobH
Last Edit:02 Nov 2016 23:05 by BobH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

Posted 02 Nov 2016 06:49 #2
NewBlue had this time-limited Titler Pro 1 offer for a while in 2014, but it was discontinued after a few months.

www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/newbluefx-titler-pro-1-special-offer--97378/

I don't think they have this version available to purchase any more. I suppose you could ask.

Note that you can still have Vegas Pro 12 installed. Maybe start and render your project with NBTP1 there and finish in Vegas Pro 13?
Last Edit:02 Nov 2016 09:47 by vkmast

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

Posted 02 Nov 2016 11:02 #3
It's been so long now, that I can't remember much about using Titler Pro 1.0
The only thing I do remember, is that I use to have lots of problems using that version.
When I upgraded to Titler Pro 2, all the problems disappeared. I am now using TP3.
If you want to use Titler Pro in any version of Vegas Pro or Movie Studio, you will need to upgrade.
With the release of TP5, there will sure to be a special upgrade offer.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• BobH
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Replied by BobH on topic Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

Posted 02 Nov 2016 21:23 #4
Hello again and thank you VKMAST and DOCTORZEN for your replies. I believe the first instances of Titler Pro 1 were a bit iffy but the latest version I have seems to work fine and does all I need. However, as you say this is no longer available from NewBlue to purchase, nor I believe is Titler Pro 2 and I guess there is now no way to get hold of a valid license key for Titler Pro 1 or a copy and valid license key for Titler Pro 2. I really do not need all the functionality in later versions 3, 4 or 5 and they are really pricey for my needs. I guess I can edit in Vegas Pro 13, as I like the new interface, and then at the end take the project back into Vegas Pro 12 to create my titles, as long as I do not use features specific to Vegas Pro 13. Anyway thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. All the very best.
BobH
by BobH

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

Posted 02 Nov 2016 23:03 #5
There is something I recommend you try/check.

Do you have a NewBlueFX account ?
www.newbluefx.com
If you do, login and see if you have any Upgrade Credits.
If you don't, create a NewBlueFX account, but make sure you use the same email address you used to register Titler Pro 1.0
Then login and you may have Upgrade Credits !

The more you buy, the more discount NBFX gives you.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Nov 2016 23:03 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24

• BobH
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Replied by BobH on topic Vegas Pro and Newblue Titler Pro 1

Posted 03 Nov 2016 01:21 #6
Hi again and thank you for the reply. Yes I do have an account and have $100 upgrade credit but this still leaves $199 to buy Titler Pro 4. I will have to have a think to see if this is worth the cost considering my usage. Once again thank you for your concern and help. I hope all is good down under. My wife and I will be in Sydney for several weeks over New Year visiting our son and family and also to leave our cold winter for your summer. Very best wishes
BobH
by BobH

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds