VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved NewBlue Titler Pro Express and Mecalli 4 - how to install in VP 14

• ilyk49
  • ilyk49's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 13
Can anyone tell me how to install NewBlue FX Titler Pro Express in Vegas 14. It doesn't seem that this software is included in the version of Vegas 14 that I have downloaded - at least there is no link to the program in an email I got from Magix when I upgraded for Vegas Pro 13 to Vegas Pro 14. Do I need a link to the NewBlue FX web site? A similar situation with Mecalli version 4.

In the email from Magix when I upgraded I was been given serial numbers for NewBlue FX and also proDAD Mercalli V4 so I would like to install this software as part of Vegas 14. But I don't know how to install it as there was no installation link in the Magix email.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Peter
by ilyk49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Peter

If you re-download the Vegas Pro 14 installer from your Magix account, Titler Pro Express will show up in the installer.
However, Magix has not kept the build version for Titler Pro Express up to date with latest build, so it's a bit useless to use the installer and download from there. The version that Magix is still supplying does not work in Vegas Pro 14. The fact that they are so sloppy on keeping files up to date, is pretty bad.

Best Solution
Go to the Vegas Pro Forum and New Blue has posted links to the latest build versions of all Titler programs, that are now compatible with Vegas Pro 14.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/newblue-titler-pro-in-vegas-pro-14-updated-information--105034/

Your download link is this one - first one on page:
www.newbluefx.com/downloads/Magix/NewBlueVegasProComplete-161118.exe

Regards
Derek

p.s.
Original copies of all your Magix programs and apps are located here on your computer:
Documents\MAGIX Downloads\Installationsmanager
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:21 Jan 2017 23:27 by DoctorZen

• ilyk49
  • ilyk49's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 13
Thank you very much Derek. I'll give this a try.

Cheers

Peter
by ilyk49
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.148 seconds