VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Key frames in Vegas Pro 13

Key frames in Vegas Pro 13 was created by kiwihans

Posted 20 Feb 2017 15:33 #1
I had occasion this week where I needed to use Key Frames to gradually apply an effect (eg Brightness & Contrast) Now in Vegas Pro 8 Key frames usually came up. This does not appear to happen in Vegas Pro 13 - well they are very sporadic. Do I need to set some parameters in Options perhaps to make them appear?
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 18:15 by kiwihans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Key frames in Vegas Pro 13

Posted 20 Feb 2017 16:28 #2
You need to press the little clocks for each control you want to keyframe.
When more keyframe lines appear, you may need to drag your window out to a bigger size and also drag top of timeline up to reveal.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Replied by kiwihans on topic Key frames in Vegas Pro 13

Posted 21 Feb 2017 06:45 #3
Yes, very helpful thanks Derek. Found a couple of things: I had set the keyframe box to small, so could not see the "tracks". Another important feature - the setting of columns - I had this set at 3 colums which made the keyframe box very wide, almost hiding the preview window. Setting this to 1 column made quite a difference.
Good job you provided your sample screen shot as a reference, where I could see what I needed to adjust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.676 seconds