VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sync Sound - Plural Eyes?

Sync Sound - Plural Eyes? was created by alittleolder

Posted 21 Feb 2017 16:19 #1
Hi, I recently, well in December upgraded to Vegas Pro 14 from Movie Studio 13.
Now I want to record the audio seperately.
I would like to sync them automatically, as my videos require a few takes and often a complete stop of the recording, so doing this by hand would be a lot of work.
I watched Dereks Video about Plural Eyes and went on google to find it and buy it but found a lot of posts that it doesn't work correctly with Vegas Pro 14.
Is there anything else I can use or has this problem beeen fixed?
It really seemed very simple to use and that's what I liked.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Stephan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sync Sound - Plural Eyes?

Posted 21 Feb 2017 20:38 #2
The latest version of Plural Eyes, definitely works in Vegas Pro 14.
Red Giant Software released a build update a few months ago, that fixed the problem.
I am using this successfully in VP14 right now - I love this tool, because it saves a huge amount of time!
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alittleolder

Replied by alittleolder on topic Sync Sound - Plural Eyes?

Posted 23 Feb 2017 22:09 #3
Thanks a lot.
I just wanted to be sure before I bought it. In your video it looked really great to use. As soon as I am back from the hospital I'll purchase it.

Thanks a lot,
Stephan

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sync Sound - Plural Eyes?

Posted 24 Feb 2017 13:44 #4
Make sure to download the Free Trial first! To make sure it will do what you want it to do.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by alittleolder on topic Sync Sound - Plural Eyes?

Posted 25 Feb 2017 21:16 #5
Thanks a lot. I do that now thanks to you. I still bought filmora (stopped working after 1 update) and movie studio 13 blind. I wasn't used to trial versions. Although I did check Vegas Pro 14 thoroughly before I purchased that one. For some reason I never really used trial versions. Now I do. Thanks Doc!

Have a great weekend.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 18:15 by alittleolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.811 seconds