VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Video Event FX, Media FX, Track FX... NOT working Vegas Pro 14

• MistyRicardo
  • MistyRicardo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
  • Thank you received: 8
I have a problem in Vegas Pro 14. Whenever I try to apply a video effect to an event, media or track, it has no effect whatsoever.
I can recall them working in weeks/months gone by. Is there something I have inadvertently changed by pressing a wrong key or choosing a wrong option at some point ?

For example, I tried adding Vegas Border FX to various video event FX with no success. Also tried a variety of other effects.

I'm running Vegas Pro 14 (Build 201) on Windows 10.

Apologies if this has already been covered in the forum... I did a search but nothing came up.
Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
www.youtube.com/c/MistyRicardo
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 18:16 by MistyRicardo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Video Event FX, Media FX, Track FX... NOT working Vegas Pro 14

Posted 04 Mar 2017 04:13 #2
Is there in Vegas Pro 14 still the Split Screen view button (above the Preview window) that you might have pressed?
From VPro 13 Help: "You can use the Split-Screen View button in the Video Preview window to create a split-screen preview that bypasses all video effects (track effects, event effects, media effects, and video output effects) without removing them from your project."
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

• MistyRicardo
  • MistyRicardo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
  • Thank you received: 8
vkmast... THANK YOU. That was the problem. All back to normal now. Thanks again!
Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
www.youtube.com/c/MistyRicardo

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds