VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Excessive saturation Vegas Pro 12

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 4

Excessive saturation Vegas Pro 12 was created by Robert

Posted 08 May 2017 04:14 #1
Same 'ol story. I haven't changed anything and something has changed to cause the imported video to have overly saturated color. It looks as if the saturation is bumped up on importing to Vegas Pro 12. I have included images from the view screen with the left side showing the screen with less saturation and the right over saturated. I have no idea why it started making this adjustment. I thought it would bring in the video as it was and I could make the adjustments myself.

Last Edit:08 May 2017 15:56 by Robert
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Excessive saturation Vegas Pro 12

Posted 08 May 2017 13:44 #2
I only have one thing to offer. Make sure you have not accidentally added an effect to the Video Output FX button. If you have added something to this, it will affect everything on the timeline.

If that is not your problem, I recommend you post this question on the official Vegas Pro Forums, where you will get more people with more experience, to offer suggestions.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-pro-forum/

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Robert on topic Excessive saturation Vegas Pro 12

Posted 08 May 2017 14:43 #3
Ok, i'm really tired from working on this and you're suggestion made me think.....did i have any selected from the last time i was editing? Duh, yes on the time line the saturation was selectedd from a previous edit.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
by Robert
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds