VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Free Scene Specific Audio Presets Pack for Vegas Pro users - Useful for anyone?

Hi,

I recently stated using Vegas Pro editing live footage of music performances for a professional studio. During the project i began creating a bunch of audio presets to solve some problems, sweeten audio, do some sound design and build templates for certain scenes.. well, as an audio engineer originally, i started enjoying it and ended up putting together a whole library.

Love it if you guys could test them out?

Here are some of the scene specific presets i've designed:

Room Reverb Remover, Wind Noise reduction, Dialogue Focus, Street Noise Reduction, Wider, Warmer, Brighter, Louder, Less harsh, Cinematic Crowd, Mono to Stereo Warm, Sound Stage, Less Boom, Less Bass, Bassier, Vocal DeEsser, Live Music Outside, Control Loud Sources, Immersive Widener, Live Music Inside, Loudness Energy, Natural Air, Warm Natural Analogue, Distant Tannoy, Immersive Widener, Cathedral, Immersive Widener Hall, Factory, Retro Tape Recorder, Dark room, Dialogue Room Replacer, Ear to the Wall, Exhibition Hall, Monotone Pilot, Place of Worship, Tame Harshness, Tame Room Boominess, Train Station, Warm Natural Analogue, Museum, Dome, Radio Broadcast Vocal

The free pack contains 16 presets for you to try out on your projects! -

White Rabbit Audio Presets Pack - Vegas Pro - whiterabbitmusicproductions.com/

Would really like to know how they work out for you, if you have any feedback on the user guides, the sound and quality of the presets and if your audio workflow improved! Post your reviews and feedback in this thread

Thanks!

Andy
Last Edit:07 Oct 2019 23:57 by andyskullshoes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello MSZ Forum members

Andy from White Rabbit Music Productions contacted me and asked if he could share his presets pack for Vegas Pro.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Is this compatible with Movie Studio Platinum?
by RobWS

Thanks for sharing.

Hi,
Love it if you guys could test them out?

The free pack contains 16 presets for you to try out on your projects! -

White Rabbit Audio Presets Pack - Vegas Pro - whiterabbitmusicproductions.com/

Thanks!
Andy

Where do you find the pack of 16 Free presets?
I tried the link and only see a pack of 44 presets for Vegas Pro for $19
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070
Last Edit:20 Jul 2021 11:30 by MrGrunthunter

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds