VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately. was created by HawaiianEye

Posted 06 Aug 2019 07:27 #1
There is one other pro 17 release thread at this time, but it asked a specific question.
This thread is open to any comments about the new release.
I just compared the different pro 17 "packages", and I am very happy I took Doc's suggestion and bought the EDIT version.
The only difference beween "Edit" and "Pro", is Pro includes Boris lens flare 3D, and DVD architech. That's it!
Otherwise, there are 30 New features.
The Vegas Pro 17 "Experience the fastest workflow ever" advertisement video, may be seen by a criticle eye, as anything from madison avenue tripe,
to outright Magix propaganda, but it's promising at the least.
I went from Pro 14 to 16 upgrade, with additional 17 offer. The difference between 14 & 16 was quite nice.
Now 17 looks / promises to be head and shoulders above 16. Time will tell as the experts on this forum, see what the real story is.
Last Edit:06 Aug 2019 11:54 by HawaiianEye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Posted 06 Aug 2019 19:15 #2
Ok so I may upgrade to version17, not sure which package yet. Just wondering if the plugins I have in version16 will still show up in version17 such as ignite and proDAD vitascene or whether they are only for use in version16. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by vkmast on topic Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Posted 07 Aug 2019 00:02 #3
@pioneer, the proDAD Vitascene that I have in VP 16 shows in VP 17, but regarding Ignite, unfortunately this seems to be the case at the moment: www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vp17-video-fx-plug-ins--116467/#ca724508
by vkmast

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Posted 07 Aug 2019 01:09 #4
Well at leaset there is some some good news as I use that feature quite a bit. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Posted 07 Aug 2019 12:25 #5
There has been another major change in Vegas Pro 17 in regards to Third Party Video FX.
All major Video FX makers were informed by Magix about the impeding changes well in advance, according to my source, so there is no excuse for 3rd party FX makers for not being ready for VP17.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:08 Aug 2019 10:03 by DoctorZen

Replied by HawaiianEye on topic Vegas Pro 17 seems to be biggest upgrade lately.

Posted 07 Aug 2019 20:13 #6
I'm getting the feeling Vegas is making bold moves… it's a good feeling.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds