VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved ProType Titler.

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

ProType Titler. was created by pioneer

Posted 19 Dec 2019 01:40 #1
I am trying to use the above titler in Vegas Pro17. When I drag the empty present to the timeline and then select float and pop from the collections I am unable to edit the "float and pop" wording without losing all the settings. all I get is a static image of the new word. How do I go about altering the wording for something I want whilst retaining the float and pop settings? Sorry, Its probably an age related problem. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:19 Dec 2019 01:50 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic ProType Titler.

Posted 19 Dec 2019 21:40 #2
Ok so I left this problem overnight and returned to it this morning. After trying different ways of doing it, I found that if I highlighted the first letter and then just typed something else all worked Ok.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic ProType Titler.

Posted 23 Dec 2019 18:26 #3
Whenever you use a Titles & Text animated preset, first you need to highlight all the existing text, then start typing your new text to replace it.
I've found this method is the safest to use.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Dec 2019 18:26 by DoctorZen

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic ProType Titler.

Posted 24 Dec 2019 03:03 #4
Yes that works for me as well Derek. Its funny how easy things are when you know how. I will be playing around with Boris 3d title studio over the coming days, hopefully I can come to grips with that. Have a great Christmas and catch up with you in the new year. Cheers John
Last Edit:24 Dec 2019 03:05 by pioneer
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.997 seconds