VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Free Elegant Sony Vegas Slideshow Project Templates

• Shinesfox
  • Shinesfox's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • I'm Usman, a professional VEGAS Pro editor.
  • Thank you received: 1

Free Elegant Sony Vegas Slideshow Project Templates was created by Shinesfox

Posted 05 Apr 2020 22:49 #1
Creating Pack of lots of effects in slideshows are a great way to grasp attention of your viewers in editing. After learning different effects, Shines Fox is presenting you fast sony vegas slides for next level in vegas pro editing. What? if you want to store different pictures of your memorable moments in a video, here slideshows are used with your desired music and different pictures having different transitions and effects to look them creative.

That's way in this article Shines Fox have selected the best slideshows project templates for sony vegas pro with sony vegas slideshow template No. (10). VEGAS Pro includes many plugins to create different transition and effects. Slideshow is a collection of different pictures in which your pictures comes after one by one with transitions. Transitions can be in the form of different effects in which a picture can be rotated,zoomed-in or out. In sony vegas these transitions and effects are made with different plugins, the plugin that's used in these fast sony vegas slideshow project templates is Sapphire Plugin. Here you can know a complete collection of best plugins and transition pack for sony vegas pro to free download.
How To Create A Slideshow For Sony Vegas Pro
How to make an effective slideshow will depend on what your attention for the video is and how you'll create impressive effects in your video and share it, when i started to make slideshows then my experience was not so good but learning the software to making fast slides projects formats for sony vegas now i'm aware of so many effects which helps me to make my editing smooth and at big level. Here are some good practices which you can follow to get the best results in your editing.

1. Start From Latest Version
I would suggest you to start making slideshows from the latest version of your editing software, latest version includes new features and effects which can make your editing fast and easy, newer versions also includes their bugs fixed which helps you to save your creation from any kind of loss, some effects are very difficult to be done in older versions of sony vegas pro but newer versions has made it very easy to create that different type of effects.

2. Install Third Party Plugins
Plugins are very important for any editing software, here is Shines Fox Best 9 Plugins for sony vegas pro with an transition pack for free, Original plugins of any editing software includes not so many effects and transition, for making your slideshows effective you should have installed third party plugins, For example Sapphire Plugins are the best plugins for sony vegas pro, I used this plugin in my all slideshows to create effective video slideshows.

3. Learn Animation
Consistency when editing with animation is usually best and important for making an effective slideshow in sony vegas pro, Smooth slideshows can be made by sticking to a minimal amount of movement and making that animation in the same style. when applying a transition, stick to that classic like fade. Some people call these slideshows: AMV Edits, and these slideshows edits are totally based on animation, animation is the the technique of positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when the film is shown as a sequence.

4. Understand Smoothness Of Slideshows
The main thing when making a slideshow is to understand the smoothness of the video, Apply effects with respect to bass or other tones of the sound and then applying fast,smooth,slow motion effects to look them smooth and creative. Smoothness can be improved by making different animation music video again and again with different musics.

Follow This Link To Download Shines Fox www.shinesfox.com/2020/03/free-sony-vegas-slideshow-templates.html Free Elegant Slideshow
Templates
Head over to www.shinesfox.com for free resources tailored for VEGAS Pro.
Last Edit:07 Apr 2020 19:35 by Shinesfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Free Elegant Sony Vegas Slideshow Project Templates

Posted 06 Apr 2020 04:42 #2
FYI re your website. There is no "sony vegas pro 17". And why do you list things such as sony vegas pro 17 crack, sony vegas pro 16 crack, sony vegas pro 17 crack download?
Just wondering.
Last Edit:06 Apr 2020 04:44 by vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.931 seconds