VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sony Vegas Ultra Transitions & Effects Pack

Sony Vegas Ultra Transitions & Effects Pack was created by Duvalemurch

Posted 06 Jun 2020 03:27 #1
Hello Vegas Family,

Can anyone tell me if purchasing the Sony Vegas Ultra Transitions & Effects Pack is not a good idea. All appears to be fine with it but I'd rather go with a consensus (if there is one) before making the buy. Thank you! BTW, I use Vegas Pro 15
Last Edit:06 Jun 2020 08:08 by Duvalemurch
The following user(s) said Thank You: djrobi89

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Sony Vegas Ultra Transitions & Effects Pack

Posted 06 Jun 2020 03:50 #2
I don't have any experience with that pack, but a couple of things caught my attention.
First, the use of "Sony Vegas" in the marketing material is somewhat odd as the last Sony Vegas was version 13.
Second, this reservation: "[we ensured that our presets are compatible with all Vegas Pro versions.] Still,for your benefit we suggest you to use Vegas 14 or lower for the ideal glitch-free experience. "
And third, how many transitions and effects do you actually need or use?
Last Edit:06 Jun 2020 03:50 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: djrobi89

Replied by Duvalemurch on topic Sony Vegas Ultra Transitions & Effects Pack

Posted 06 Jun 2020 03:55 #3
The Pack claims to work with all Vegas editions -- I've checked the web like a bandit to find anything "suspect" but couldn't. Magix even allows use of their brand name in association with this product 00 they have several. I merely want to have as many transitions and lower thirds as possible -- like content, I can never have too much, I think...

Thank you for replying!
Last Edit:21 Jun 2020 11:51 by Duvalemurch

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds