VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to adjust the Preview and Trimmer windows in Vegas Pro 19

• cgross
  • cgross's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 4
As suggested I am using a trial version of Vegas edit (aka Vegas Pro)  I have to say that it is hard to give it a good shakedown since they won't let you render anything more than 2 minutes.  (I know this has nothing to do with anyone here but just in case anyone asks.)

I was surprised that the preview window (IE the trimmer) is not set up next the the timeline screen and goes over it when you use it.  Anyone know why that is? 
Last Edit:25 Nov 2021 18:35 by cgross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to adjust the Preview and Trimmer windows in Vegas Pro 19

Posted 25 Nov 2021 18:41 #2
Vegas Pro 19 is 100% customizable, so you can set it up exactly the way you like!

To move windows in Vegas Pro 19, grab hold of "tab" at bottom and drag onto the desktop - drag straight down a little bit.
Then grab hold of the top of the Trimmer window and drag to middle of top.
To dock window, hold CTRL button down and it should snap into position.
To save this as a custom windows layout, go to View/Window Layout/Save Layout As

Please also note that the "hamburger" menu system is all over Vegas Pro 19.
When you see the row of 3 horizontal dots, press to access menu and then select which controls you want to see.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 11:46 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds