VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

• IPW
  • IPW's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials was created by IPW

Posted 28 Feb 2022 08:26 #1
Derek (Dr ZEN) I picked up on the crazy price of getting the full works of NewBlue TotalFX from your last letter. As I have used Titler Pro 7 express for the last few years, at $50 it was crazy to miss that deal and upgrade. However, I was expecting that NewBlue would have a good inbuilt help for beginners with such a powerful complex program. What I find is, if you click on help you go to the front end of their support website. I looked at the tutorials, which are hard to follow as they seem to think you know a lot already and the speed at which they do it, doesn't help. Would you have any idea of the best YouTube tutorials to use. Is there someone out there producing them in a similar way to those you do for Vegas. Over the years I have followed your tutorials with little bother, Thanks so much for all your hard work in this respect. Ian
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 12:08 by IPW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

Posted 28 Feb 2022 09:08 #2
Hi Ian

I will make some NBFX tutorials in the future, but not right now.

In the meantime, do some creative searches on YouTube and Google.
Example:  www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+blue+titler+pro+tutorial

Titler Pro works in many different video editors.
Example: You may find Titler Pro tutorials made for Adobe Premiere Pro, which you can adapt to use with Vegas.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by mmcswnavy24 on topic NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

Posted 28 Feb 2022 12:07 #3
Hi Ian,

For some tutorials on Titler Pro by NewBlue, here is one YouTube site that is frequently mentioned over at the Vegas Creative Software Forum:

Veteran Video Editor

Good Luck!

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, IPW

Replied by DoctorZen on topic NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

Posted 28 Feb 2022 14:03 #4

Hi Ian,

For some tutorials on Titler Pro by NewBlue, here is one YouTube site that is frequently mentioned over at the Vegas Creative Software Forum:

Veteran Video Editor

Good Luck!

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
Thanks Mike!
I didn't know about that channel.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IPW

• IPW
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by IPW on topic NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

Posted 28 Feb 2022 20:30 #5
Thanks Derek, I will give your suggestion a try to see what I come up with. Looks like I will have to follow your suggestion of switching off the brain every so often, as I tackle youtube and titler pro.
by IPW

• IPW
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by IPW on topic NewBlue Titler Pro 7 tutorials

Posted 02 Mar 2022 08:47 #6
Thanks Mike for pointing me in the direction of the video series by the "Veteran Video Editor" Just watching his first video on NewBlue Titler Pro 7, It's already started to clear up a number of issues I didn't know how to get through.

I'm not sure how many hours there are on this subject, but I know I will become quite skilled by the end.

Thanks again

Ian
by IPW

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds