VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question No Audio on Sony Vegas 17

• cajunE
  • cajunE's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

No Audio on Sony Vegas 17 was created by cajunE

Posted 27 Jan 2023 02:40 #1
Hello, I am experiencing a really strange issue.  All of a sudden, I do not have audio on my sony vegs 17.  The files I am uploading to the timeline used to work and when I upload them to a computer with Sony Vegas 15, the audio works fine.  I've reset the program to factory default, I've checked to see if solo or mute was pressed and they weren't, I've checked the audio devices, and all seems to be ok there.  I'm hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction.  
by cajunE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic No Audio on Sony Vegas 17

Posted 30 Jan 2023 13:12 #2
You posted another message about problems with Vegas Pro 17 and Vegas Pro 15.
Is this the same thing you reported here?
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/3291-is-it-possible-to-edit-videos-rendered-with-sony-vegas-17-in-sony-vegas-15#16220

If this is all the same thing, please post everything in the same message. Thanks.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.310 seconds