VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Registered Vegas Pro 19 not launching from desktop shortcut

The desktop launch has worked during the last 2 weeks but not working now, and of course I have a deadline.  I viewed my products at Magix and see that v19 is registered, also I have purchased V20 for some of the perks that came with that version in particular the high resolution images and videos  but did not register that v20.  I verified my windows 10 version is current, and then checked the task manager and closed an open v19 running.  I tried to open v19 again with not luck.

I also signed into Magix support and could not find where to open a support ticket.

What can I try now?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Cheers
Last Edit:23 Feb 2023 19:02 by Brett_H

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Robbie on topic Registered Vegas Pro 19 not launching from desktop shortcut

Posted 17 Feb 2023 23:17 #2
Hi Brett
Can't help you with your particular challenge but as far as contacing support maybe the steps outlined here might help.  Dr Zen has been unwell recently but hopefully he may have some suggestions when he's able to check back in.
Cheers, Robbie
by Robbie

Replied by Brett_H on topic Registered Vegas Pro 19 not launching from desktop shortcut

Posted 18 Feb 2023 02:26 #3
Hope Dr. Z is feeling better soon.   Update, I uninstalled and download from my account at Magix, installed again,  and happy to report I was able to open Vegas Pro 19.
by Brett_H

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Registered Vegas Pro 19 not launching from desktop shortcut

Posted 23 Feb 2023 19:04 #4
Thanks for reporting back 
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.592 seconds