VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved NewBlue TotalFX7 standalone launch button missing from Windows Desktop

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi everyone,
When I use NewBlue Title Pro 5 I had a stand alone version on my desktop. Since upgrading to NewBlue Title Pro 7 by installing NewBlue TotalFX7, I no longer have this option it seems. I can use NewBlue Title Pro7 fine from within Vergas Pro 18, but why can't I open Title Pro7 directly? Any suggestions please.

Thanks
BobH
Last Edit:01 Mar 2023 16:32 by BobH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Bob

It's probably installed on your computer, but the Program Launch button on your Desktop has disappeared.

To check if it is actually installed on your computer, go to Documents.
In the address bar at the top of the File Explorer window, paste this address and press Enter.
C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\Titler

Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and look for this:
TitlerStandalone.exe
If it is there, right-click TitlerStandalone.exe
If you are on Windows 10, select Send to / Desktop
If you are on Windows 11, select Show More Options / Send to / Desktop

If the program file is not there, let me know and I'll provide more instructions.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Feb 2023 17:48 by DoctorZen

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi Derek, once again you have worked your magic so thank you for that.

We were in Sydney in January and colder and wetter than usual, but still a good time with the family. I hope you are better and on the mend now.

Very best wishes
BobH
by BobH
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Hi Bob
I haven't been operated on yet, but know I am at the top of the waiting list for surgery.
I expect to be in hospital sometime in the next couple of weeks and get the corrective neurosurgery I need.
After a few months recuperation I should be feeling a lot better and be able to get back to normal.
Thanks 
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Hello Derek,
Wishing you all the very best with your operation, we look forward to seeing you back in harness soon. Take care.

Hello Derek,
Wishing you all the very best with your operation, we look forward to seeing you back in harness soon. Take care.
Hi Des
I had my operation on the 20th of March 2023 -  it was successful.
I have been experiencing a roller coaster recovery - the type of brain surgery I had is very traumatic for the brain - extreme pain and nausea.
I end up back in hospital last week, gravely ill, with chemical meningitis. I never want to experience that ever again!
Long story short, I am OK now and out of the woods. I just have to take things slowly and allow my body to heal.
Cheers, Derek 

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds