VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Transferring Vegas Pro to a new computer

Transferring Vegas Pro to a new computer was created by PETENOW

Posted 26 Mar 2023 07:54 #1
I am trying to transfer Vegas pro to a new computer. Upon downloading it from the Vegas website under my user name I then entered the serial number and got a report that the serial number is incorrect. I am 99 percent sure that is not the case. The original computer still has the same version of Vegas on it. Do I have to remove that one before installing the new one? I would ask Vegas directly but my password and user name  that gets me on their download page for some reason does not get me on their tech support page.
Last Edit:01 Apr 2023 15:02 by PETENOW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by PETENOW on topic Transferring Vegas Pro to a new computer

Posted 27 Mar 2023 09:16 #2
Ok, I am going to reply to my own post. After saying I was 99% sure that I had the serial number right it was the 1 percent that was actually true. I had the wrong serial number. So that problem is solved thanks to me correcting myself. But I am still at a loss for why my password worked on the download page but not the Vegas support page. 
Last Edit:01 Apr 2023 15:03 by PETENOW
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.039 seconds