VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Videos from library won't open in fixed 19

Videos from library won't open in fixed 19 was created by NashvilleSideStreets

Posted 09 May 2023 08:24 #1
Hi Guys,
I downloaded the fix for 19 so I can now open the program without unplugging from the Internet. However, now I can't open any mp4's from my library in it. I also have downloaded the free trial of 20 and the videos do go into that. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas about how to fix it?

Solution in this video:

Last Edit:09 May 2023 09:24 by NashvilleSideStreets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Videos from library won't open in fixed 19

Posted 09 May 2023 09:23 #2
I have randomly experienced this same problem with many different versions of VEGAS Pro and VEGAS Movie Studio, over the years.
It is a Windows Files Permissions problem.
The video you linked to, shows the same solution that normally works most of the time.

However, I also discovered that when I did a clean install of Windows 11, I have never experienced this problem ever again.
Reinstalling Windows, did something to my computer and now my files permissions work 100% OK in all versions of VEGAS, all the time.

Moderator Edit: I edited your original message and posted a direct link to the video with the solution.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 May 2023 09:25 by DoctorZen

Replied by NashvilleSideStreets on topic Videos from library won't open in fixed 19

Posted 13 May 2023 15:23 #3
Thank you. Glad to know I wasn't nuts.......
Last Edit:13 May 2023 17:43 by NashvilleSideStreets

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.023 seconds