VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Old age

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Old age was created by pioneer

Posted 30 May 2023 22:31 #1
Not a problem as I have resolved it.  I thought I had a problem launching Boris Particle Illusion through Vegas Post 19.  I thought I might of clicked on something that prevented it for opening up.  So I did a restart twice and a shutdown once to see if that would cure the problem to no avail.  I was just about to ask advice in here but decided to work with another program with both monitors, only to find to my surprise on when turning on the 2nd monitor on PI was running on that.  I then had a memory recall that that was how I had been using PI the night before.  So not a program or PC problem only one of my grey cells committing suicide overnight.  Is it just me or do others have similar problems from time to time?
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:01 Jun 2023 14:56 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Robbie on topic Old age

Posted 30 May 2023 22:49 #2
LoL 67 this year and yes every now and (increasingly) again I have a "seniors moment" of one kind or another. Both monitors on my PC are always on but I do get caught out at times when I use my wife's PC as she only has one of the two monitors on ... frequently get caught out by something being "hidden"on the other monitor.

I keep telling my kids it's alright for them to smile, they've only got thirty years of stuff stored up in their grey matter - I've 'got 67 years worth to sort through to find what I'm looking for!

Cheers, Robbie 

Edited by me to fix a few typos (I'd like to blame this on old age but has ALWAYS been a problem of typing skills anf lack of proof reading)
Last Edit:31 May 2023 22:09 by Robbie

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Old age

Posted 30 May 2023 22:54 #3
76 next month and things don't get easier. If I need to contact any sort of customer service I normally start off by saying "I am in my mid 70's so treat me gently"
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by Robbie on topic Old age

Posted 31 May 2023 22:26 #4
LOL (again).  For anything computer related I usual end up starting the discussion with the more front foot stance of ".. and by the way I've been working with computers and software since betore your father was born so can we skip the "have you tried rebooting" questions"  (albeit usually with a hint of laughter)  LOL
Cheers, Robbie

Last Edit:31 May 2023 22:29 by Robbie

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds