VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Voukoder and Vegas Pro20

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Voukoder and Vegas Pro20 was created by pioneer

Posted 07 Jul 2023 21:02 #1
Good morning Derek.
Just wondering if you had made any progress with this tutorial for best settings to use with Vegas Pro 20 .
I know you have not been at your best for quite some time so there is no rush on this.
Take care. best regards John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro20

Posted 27 Jul 2023 15:35 #2
Hi John

Sorry for the delay in replying to your message. I haven't been feeling very well at all.
Due to not feeling well (mainly headaches, brain fog and tiredness), I haven't been able to make any tutorials.
I haven't forgot your request. It's near the top of my tutorial "to do list".
As you probably know, I had brain surgery a four months ago.
Unfortunately I have been experiencing some strong side effects from the surgery and have just discovered there is most likely a problem with the new device (shunt) they inserted.
The side effects from the surgery are now dissipating quite a lot, which is the good news. Literally in the last 2 weeks.
However, I started getting very strong headaches again and it looks like the end of my new shunt (a 4mm tube), is getting kinked in my abdomen and causing it to block and give me a headache. I'm in the middle of doctors working out what to do about this...

Right now, I have good days and bad days.
Instead of giving up and throwing the towel in, I have decided to try my best to get work done on the good days, like today.
VEGAS Pro 21 will most likely get released sometime in August, so I am gearing up for that. I am going to try my best to get some tutorials like the Voukoder tutorial made.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:27 Jul 2023 15:35 by DoctorZen

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro20

Posted 27 Jul 2023 18:29 #3
Thanks for taking he time to reply Derek
I hope you will soon feel great and fighting fit soon.
There is as I said no rush on this, put it on the back burner for the time being.
As always
John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:27 Jul 2023 18:29 by pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro20

Posted 27 Jul 2023 19:36 #4
Thanks John 

I'll get back to work now...

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 2.046 seconds