VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Is video rendering updated from VP 18?

Is video rendering updated from VP 18? was created by huskereurocat

Posted 14 Aug 2023 02:58 #1
Probably the biggest reason that I have used Vegas Pro in the past is that it had the ability to work with VASST Eventtools so that I could create really nice transitions between my 100+ clips, all at the click of one button. I currently have VP18 and wonder if VASST Eventtools is still a valid program that works with VP20?

That and has there been a significant upgrade (speed and quality) in the render software?  That's one of the reasons that I upgraded to VP18 was due to the vastly improved speed of rendering a project. 
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is video rendering updated from VP 18?

Posted 14 Aug 2023 15:01 #2
I don't use VAAST tools, but their website reports they are compatible with all versions of VEGAS Pro, up to version 20.
I would send a message to them, if you have any concerns.

There is a HUGE list of New Features and Bug Fixes for VEGAS Pro 19 and VEGAS Pro 20.
Many "tweeks" have been added to the MAGIX AVC encode/decode (rendering) engine in VEGAS Pro, during the lifetime of VP19 and VP20.
There have been significant new features added to VEGAS Pro, since version 18 was released.
The developers of VEGAS Pro have been using a new approach for the last couple of years, where they add many new features to each version of Vegas Pro, during it's 12 month lifecycle, instead of adding all new stuff mainly at the beginning of each release cycle - this gives them more time to get things done properly, instead of rushing and ending up with new bugs to fix.

The No.1 improvement with the encode/decode engine is Stability and Compatibility with more formats.
Speed depends on what type of media you are working with and what type of computer hardware you have installed.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.879 seconds