VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Recommended AMD Radeon and Nvidia graphics card Drivers for use with VEGAS Pro

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1563
Hello all VEGAS Pro users.

Some problems with using VEGAS Pro and/or Third Party FX like New Blue Titler Pro and Boris FX, can often be caused by incompatible Graphics Card (GPU) Drivers.

I discovered two very informative & helpful forum threads about this topic, on the official VEGAS Forums.

If you are experiencing weird problems in VEGAS Pro, after updating your graphics card driver, I highly recommend you read either of these two threads:

AMD Radeon users read this
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/what-is-the-best-amd-driver-at-the-moment-for-vp20--140706/

Nvidia users read this
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/nvidia-driver-fix-for-preview-problems-in-vegas-pro--142217/

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Nov 2023 18:22 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Derek, thank you for the information!
I look forward to more of your Vegas Pro video's
by Tom899
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds