VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea What are AI-powered plugins in VEGAS Pro?

• Shinesfox
  • Shinesfox's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • I'm Usman, a professional VEGAS Pro editor.
  • Thank you received: 1

What are AI-powered plugins in VEGAS Pro? was created by Shinesfox

Posted 19 Jan 2024 04:30 #1
Hello there, it's your old fellow, Shinesfox, back after a lot of time. I hope you're doing well. The last time I published a list of plugins for VEGAS Pro was around 2021 and many people loved it. But now the world has changed a lot with the help of artificial intelligence, right? Have you ever thought that, along with other best plugins, there might be some plugins with AI capabilities in VEGAS Pro? This is the same question that popped into my mind, and after some research, I managed to compile a list of tools that use artificial intelligence. So, here it begins.

[img

Best AI Tools for VEGAS Pro
The list of AI-powered tools below uses advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to analyze and process images and videos in VEGAS Pro. One crucial point to note is that plugins released by MAGIX will exclusively be accessible in the latest version, VEGAS Pro 21. However, you have the flexibility to install third-party plugins in older versions of Vegas.

Read full review:  10 Best AI-Powered Plugins for VEGAS Pro to Help You Work More Efficiently: Top in 2024

The following list of AI-powered tools utilizes advance algorithms and machine learning techniques to analyze and process the images and videos in VEGAS Pro, these plugins can help you with tasks like colorization, compositing, animation, voice covers, elevating visuals, masking, and many more.
  • SilhouetteFX
  • AI-Enhanced Z-Depth
  • Boris FX Mocha Pro
  • AI Style Transfer
  • Smart Mask
  • Neat Video

How to add AI to VEGAS Pro?
You can turn your software into an whole new AI-powered sapplication by just installing plugins like Colorization AI, AI Upscale, Z-Depth, Text-to-Speech, and Speech-to-Text. These tools help in different things like adding color, making images bigger, compositing, tracing, steadying videos, and turning spoken words into text or text into spoken words.

Conclusion
Artificial intelligence is a big deal in the ever-changing world of AI tools. These smart tools can make video editing way better. In this read, we looked at the top ten plugins for VEGAS Pro and checked out how these clever tools can change the way you work. They save time and make things easier by doing some tasks automatically.
Head over to www.shinesfox.com for free resources tailored for VEGAS Pro.
Last Edit:22 Jan 2024 18:01 by Shinesfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds