VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Chroma key background

• Juc1
  • Juc1's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 2

Chroma key background was created by Juc1

Posted 25 Feb 2015 23:33 #1
Hi Derek,

I am trying out the chroma key effect so I need some backgrounds. Does Vegas Pro 13 come with any textures - if so where can I find them? I can see that Sony sell some textures for example here - are textures just bitmap files of a particular size? Also can the background be a video instead of a texture and if so are there any particular requirements for such a video?

Thank you,

Julian
by Juc1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Chroma key background

Posted 25 Feb 2015 23:49 #2
Hi Julian

Vegas Pro does not come with any textures.
Google "textures free" and you will find many websites where you can download them for free.
Here is an example: freestocktextures.com/
There is nothing special about texture files and I wouldn't be wasting money buying them.

There is also nothing special about using Videos for Chroma Key - use whatever you like.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.689 seconds