VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Introducing myself

Introducing myself was created by dklbrooks

Posted 30 Aug 2016 19:55 #1
Hello Derek.
Just to introduce myself, having just set up an account.
I have followed your tutorials for some time now, as I came upon them whilst general searching,
usually on Temporal Paradox. It's great to see everything in one place, so I jumped at the chance
to join.
I have been using Vegas Pro and DVDA Pro for a few years now, and before that
other products like Ulead's MediaStudio 8, and TMGEnc etc.
I sometimes go for months without doing any Video work, then I have to re-learn everything when I start up again.
That will now be easier thanks to your site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Introducing myself

Posted 31 Aug 2016 01:44 #2
Hi dklbrooks

Welcome to the MSZ Forum.
I know what you mean about having to re-learn everything after taking a break.
Sometimes I have to watch my own tutorials to remember how to do things.

Cheers :)
Derek (Dr Zen)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trainguy

Replied by zifter123 on topic Introducing myself

Posted 22 Sep 2016 06:13 #3
Gearing up to really get into Movie Studio Plan 13. I have years of VHS, HI8 that I want to save and pass on to family members. Just finished reloading 13 on my system. It was working but then encountered errors and would not start at all. Had mult-versions so decided to kill everything and start over. Finally got it up late last night. Next, upgrade to latest level and then start asking questions.

Looking for info on recording to disk, cutting clips and pics, tracking pics and clips, etc. Want to start out as best I can.

Appreciate this resource!

Thanks
New to Editing ...

Bob

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Introducing myself

Posted 22 Sep 2016 11:05 #4
Hi Bob

Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds