VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Hi I am new to this group but I am not new to Sony Vegas Pro

My name is Hans. I use both Vegas Pro 13 and DVD Architect 6.0 . I run a video business here in New Zealand specializing in restoring and transferring 8mm and 16mm movies to DVD. I have been doing this for about 20 years.

I have been using Vegas Pro 8 and DVD Architect for a number of years and have just upgraded to Vegas Pro 13 in the last couple of weeks. I am using a Telecine system bought from Movie Stuff to do the transfers.

The secret of doing good quality transfers is to have the ability to apply video filters to correct or improve the footage that you find on these old movies. This can be VERY challenging at times!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Hi I am new to this group but I am not new to Sony Vegas Pro

Posted 17 Sep 2014 23:14 #2
Hi Hans

Welcome to the Forum.

Regards
Derek :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds