VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved I've recently started using Sony Vegas Platinum 13 suite.

I've recently started using Sony Vegas Platinum 13 suite. was created by TREFLYN

Posted 16 Dec 2014 21:15 #1
I have been using EDIUS since version 1, but I was looking for a more stable program and one which offered better
options and controls for Green Screen Chromakey videoing.
Derek does an amazing job producing all of theses tutorials, that without them I would have been struggling.
I know that there is a lot of stuff about Sony Vegas on YouTube but Derek's mature, no stupid talk approach is great.
Well done that man!

I'm always on the lookout for videoing tips on using Green Screen, getting a better key, lighting tips, best settings for using a
mirrorless Bridge camera, background sets etc etc.

What a great website, thanks Derek for all that you do.

Treflyn Jones
by TREFLYN
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic I've recently started using Sony Vegas Platinum 13 suite.

Posted 16 Dec 2014 22:27 #2
Hi Treflyn

Thanks for the message.
Green Screen is one of the new topics I am preparing for right now.

I'm looking forward to creating many new tutorials in the New Year and doing a lot more interesting stuff than just the basics. It's time for me to evolve this website and my YouTube channel to the next level.

Cheers :lol:
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Mar 2015 01:21 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.967 seconds