VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved A Hello and one of my videos edited in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13

• MistyRicardo
  • MistyRicardo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi,

I'm relatively new to Video Production, having started a year ago as a complete beginner. I purchased Movie Studio Platinum 13, and subsequently upgraded to the Suite, so I could use NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects.

I make Indian Cooking videos (Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen), mainly in the British Restaurant style) for YouTube, and have produced them all (over 45) with the Sony software. It's been a steep learning curve, and I'm sure I've got into some bad habits.

Here's an example of a recent video I made very recently... Lamb, Chickpea and Spinach curry.

Would just like to say thanks to Derek for this fantastic website, and all of the incredibly poignant and useful YouTube videos he creates.

All the best,

Richard (Misty Ricardo)
Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen
www.youtube.com/c/MistyRicardo
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Richard and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

Looks like we can both help each other out :!: :idea: :woohoo:
I love all Indian food and anything with a curry flavour and have been wanting to learn some new recipes.
I have actually had a number of YouTube food channels get help from me with using Vegas Pro and Movie Studio Platinum.

Cheers :)
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MistyRicardo

• MistyRicardo
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
Derek, It's a deal!

Let me know more about your experience with Indian style food, and what type of things you like, and I'll come up with some recommendations for you.

May well be asking the odd question about Platinum (Suite).

Regards,

Richard

Please ship a gallon of that to me here in Oregon, USA. Love lamb and that looks good. :razz:
Last Edit:07 Dec 2015 11:03 by TreeTops
The following user(s) said Thank You: MistyRicardo

• MistyRicardo
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
Thanks Treetops. I have loads of curry recipe videos that I've worked hard on, and am very pleased if people enjoy them, and especially if they are shared and enjoyed by friends and family. I've got some other lamb curry videos on my YouTube channel. Take a look ;)

That reminds me, and, so Derek (and everyone/anyone else for that matter), what's your favourite type of curry?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds