VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 - new version and launch discounts!

Naw, not interested in the Pro version. Even though I've never used it the $29.99 to upgrade to Audio Studio 12 is tempting :-)
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pioneer on topic Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 - new version and launch discounts!

Posted 25 Oct 2017 21:36 #12
Hi Derek, I have bought Sound Forge Audio studio12 and I am well happy with the improvement from 10. A question if I may, sorry to be a bore and thicko but,
After watching a tutorial on You Tube I noticed that the guys presentation showed a different plugin scenario to mine, are his additional bought plugins or did I miss something with my installation? Cheers John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:25 Oct 2017 21:38 by pioneer
Attachments:

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

After watching a tutorial on You Tube I noticed that the guys presentation showed a different plugin scenario to mine, are his additional bought plugins or did I miss something with my installation?

The Plugins Menu option in Sound Forge Studio 12, is the area that shows all compatible 3rd Party Audio FX plugins.
So what shows here, will depend on what "extra" FX you already own and have installed outside of Sound Forge.

Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 includes iZotope Ozone 7 Elements.
If you have correctly installed this, you will see some options available for you.
If you are not seeing anything, make sure to do a scan for VST plugins.
Go to Plug-ins/Scan VST folders for new plug-ins.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrGrunthunter, pioneer

Derek,
Can you reduce or eliminate annoying background noise with Sound Forge like you can with Audacity? I have a DIY 60sec panning device that creates a background hum in a live video recording with my GoPro and I can almost completely eliminate it with Audacity but if I can also do it with Sound Forge than I may just download the upgrade.
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3

GTX-1070

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Yes there is a very good De-Noiser in the new Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.

Go to Tools/Audio Restoration/De-Noiser
Press the Help button and read instructions on how to use.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Oct 2017 16:38 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Thanks Derek, That's all it took for me to go ahead and purchase it. Couldn't resist the $29.95 price. I let it install MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab, Music Maker and iZOTOPE Ozone 7 Elements (whatever that is). It's very late here (2am) so I don't have time to play with it now.

GTX-1070

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds