Idea Free music for your projects...

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Upbeat

I'm also on Twitter now so be sure to follow me for more frequent updates.

Have a great week,
Eric
soundimage.org/
15 Sep 2014 22:57 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Holescreek on topic Free music for your projects...

I think I listened to almost all of your music clips this morning searching for "just the right one". Problem is that by the time I got done I forgot which one(s) I liked best and had to start all over. As a beginner, it's tough to match the tempo and sound with the video. One of my 5 projects is a 23 minute video flying in between mountains over rivers and around several glaciers in Alaska. I've spent das editing clips and the engine and blade noise makes my head hurt (that's why we wore ear protection!) so I'm looking for tracks to fill the void. Any suggestions?
19 Sep 2014 13:37 #12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

Holescreek wrote: I think I listened to almost all of your music clips this morning searching for "just the right one". Problem is that by the time I got done I forgot which one(s) I liked best and had to start all over. As a beginner, it's tough to match the tempo and sound with the video. One of my 5 projects is a 23 minute video flying in between mountains over rivers and around several glaciers in Alaska. I've spent das editing clips and the engine and blade noise makes my head hurt (that's why we wore ear protection!) so I'm looking for tracks to fill the void. Any suggestions?


Yeah, I find that I have to write down titles when I'm looking for music on other sites. And yes, it can be very hard to find the right track(s) to go with a video. One thing I sometimes do is to find the music first and then shoot/edit the video to fit the music.

23 minutes is a lot of time to find music for...most of my tracks are meant to go under scenes (1-2 minutes long) or be used in games, but some of my ambient pieces might work for your flying sequences...like "Digital Clouds" on the Fantasy page. Check the following pages: Drama, Fantasy, Nature/Science, Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow.

I hope that's helpful,
Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holescreek
19 Sep 2014 21:10 #13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

Hi everyone,

New free tracks are waiting for you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird
Sci-Fi/Space
Upbeat

I'm also posting daily updates on Twitter as I add tracks.

Have a great week,
Eric
22 Sep 2014 22:28 #14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by 48snapper on topic Free music for your projects...

Hi Eric

I'm delighted to have found your site. Superb stuff.

The duration of each piece does not seem to be given. That would certainly help please.
04 Oct 2014 00:29 #15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by kobo on topic Free music for your projects...

Hey there Eric, thanks again for the music. I used one today, posted here:

*** warning - Explicit Language ***



K
05 Oct 2014 04:28 #16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

48snapper wrote: Hi Eric

I'm delighted to have found your site. Superb stuff.

The duration of each piece does not seem to be given. That would certainly help please.


Thanks, I appreciate you checking out my site.

The duration to each track appears on the right side of the track's player as soon as you click on play. :)
05 Oct 2014 11:03 #17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

kobo wrote: Hey there Eric, thanks again for the music. I used one today, posted here:

*** warning - Explicit Language ***



K


Glad you found my music helpful. :)
05 Oct 2014 11:04 #18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: 16
  • Thank you received: 312

Replied by Eric Matyas on topic Free music for your projects...

Hi everyone,

New free tracks are waiting for you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird
Nature/Science
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

Have a great week,
Eric
soundimage.org/
06 Oct 2014 23:02 #19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by kobo on topic Free music for your projects...

Hi Eric; used another one......








K
12 Oct 2014 13:37 #20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.

Back to top