VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Project editing…zoom screen on existing screen

Project editing…zoom screen on existing screen was created by Moondog

Posted 01 Oct 2014 12:00 #1
I'm trying to make a "fun" video of our sons soccer team season.Can you direct me to a tutorial that shows me how to edit a project...Kids Soccer game, want to zoom on some video and paste zoomed in portion on top of existing video. Also would like to insert video clip with portion shown in slow motion. I'm using Movie Studio Platinum 13.
Thanks for your help
by Moondog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Project editing…zoom screen on existing screen

Posted 01 Oct 2014 17:51 #2
Hi Moondog

I have moved your question into the New Tutorial Requests section.

I do not have a specific tutorial with all the elements you mentioned in just one video.
I do like your creative ideas for making a video - sounds's like you are a budding director !

Currently I am working on a major overhaul of this website and a large amount of new tutorials. This is a huge job for just one person.
Some of the new tutorials will be more in the style of your "fun" video ideas. Unfortunately none of this new material is ready for release just yet. Part of the new website is going to be a free bonus section for Newsletter Subscribers only.

You have actually just helped me in a very big way ! I have been trying to decide on a short list of free bonus videos to make. I will make a tutorial like the one you have described and upload it as one of the new bonus videos. I can't promise exactly when this will happen, however it will be in the next two weeks or sooner.

In the meantime, there are many tutorials you can watch now.
All of the elements from your idea, are scattered through separate videos on Movie Studio Zen.
Here is a quick list for you to go through.
Please note that 90% of all my tutorials will work in any version of Movie Studio Platinum or Vegas Pro.

Here is a final tip.
When working on a project like this, it is a good idea to do regular Save As's of the Project File, so you don't loose any work.
Each time the project gets a new section added, save it as version1, version2, version3.....If anything goes wrong, you can easily go back to an earlier version.

www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/521-beginners-guide-movie-studio-platinum-13
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/516-1080p-video-in-movie-studio-platinum-13
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/63-how-to-create-a-manual-slideshow-using-sony-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-10
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/29-how-to-use-keyframes-to-zoom-and-hold-video-using-sony-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-10
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/65-how-to-speed-up-or-slow-down-video-using-sony-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-10
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/511-how-to-slow-down-go-pro-video
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/36-how-to-freeze-a-video-using-sony-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-10

Regards
Derek :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:21 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.172 seconds