VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Please Post Your New Tutorial Requests Here!

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Please Post Your New Tutorial Requests Here!

Posted 13 Mar 2016 01:51 #11
Mid thirties here with fog this morning --- had to scrape ice off windscreen on Tuesday morning :) So please stay "troppo" if only to cheer me up:0

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by LivingFreeForever on topic Please Post Your New Tutorial Requests Here!

Posted 13 Mar 2016 18:53 #12
We live in Southwest Florida which is subtropical. Our weather has been strange. I moved here 6 years ago from the south where. We lived in Ohio, USA along Lake Erie. Cananda is on the other side.
When we first moved here we were in a severe draught and the grass was brown. I thought it was normal and didn't realize we were in a drought. Houses were catching on fire from wildfire in the brushes that would spread to neighborhoods.
The last 2 years in March we were in the upper 90s (F) Too hot too early. Normally the winters are dry. This winter we had very wet and cooler weather(flood and tornadoes)I did a couple of videos on the tornadoes. I did not realize we could have them in mid winter. Usually winter is just calm, dry, warm/nice weather. Everything is mixed up.
I do notice when it gets extra hot crime rates go up. Maybe they are going "troppo" here as well when it gets so hot :)
Today was a PERFECT day as far as temperature. I couldn't have asked for better.
But with the weather being so crazy over the last few years I wonder what "hurricane season" will bring. Hurricane season runs from June 1st to November 30th but they can happen any time of the year. The peak is usually September and October. We hope nothing major happens this year. :)
Melody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.703 seconds