VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved A problem with window blinds

Replied by DoctorZen on topic A problem with window blinds

Posted 06 Aug 2016 00:34 #21
Do you know that you can manually add Chapter Points inside of DVD Architect ?

I show how to do this in an old tutorial here. It is the second half of video I show this.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/dvd-architect-studio-50/69-how-to-add-chapter-points-to-dvd-and-bluray-discs-using-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-11-and-dvd-architect-studio-5-0
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drummerkat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Drummerkat on topic A problem with window blinds

Posted 08 Aug 2016 08:26 #22
Ok now I feel like the fool of the century. My problem with the blinds and other distortions was my television, not the rendering. Although the TV is relatively new and of a good brand, something goes wrong during playback. Actually its probably my 15+ year old DVD player. So, although I wasted your time trying to figure out what turned out to be not a problem at all, I did learn a lot more about proper rendering. Thanks a bunch!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

Replied by Eagle Six on topic A problem with window blinds

Posted 08 Aug 2016 08:42 #23
I think the most important part is we learn. And your thread may also helps others learn. Glad you got it figured out.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Drummerkat

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds