VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Rendering issues with Movie Studio 13.0

Rendering issues with Movie Studio 13.0 was created by wstkwon

Posted 08 Aug 2016 22:44 #1
Hi, I am new to the Movie Studio 13. However, I have some past experience with Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 and Wevideo. However, I have never encountered this sort of problem before. Rendering Problem. My computer(laptop) is a quadcore Atom Cherrytail Processor with 2Gb of DDr3L Ram. My internal storage is 32Gb of M.2 SSD. I really need this to be fixed. help me1
by wstkwon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering issues with Movie Studio 13.0

Posted 09 Aug 2016 01:46 #2
What is your problem ?

2GBs of RAM is not enough for video editing programs to run properly.
You need an absolute minimum of 4GBs, however 8GBs or more is my recommendation.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by wstkwon on topic Rendering issues with Movie Studio 13.0

Posted 09 Aug 2016 14:41 #3
My videos will not render. The software will just crash in the middle of rendering. I do not think that ram is the problem here. I have no idea why it will not work. If, in any case, the ram is the problem, then what can I do in order to fix the problem?
by wstkwon

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering issues with Movie Studio 13.0

Posted 09 Aug 2016 23:18 #4
RAM is extremely important when using Video Editing software, because you need a minimum amount for the program to work properly.
Windows 7/8/10 just by itself, will use almost all of the 2GBs.
If you run out of RAM, the program will crash.

Normally render crashes are caused by a Memory overload, due to a particular Video Effect you may have used.
The processing of video effects use a lot of system resources.
If the render keeps crashing at a particular % point, have a close look at what is in the project at that point on the timeline.
If you have Video FX at the point, try disabling them temporarily and do another test render. If it renders OK, you will know that you found the problem.

Graphics Cards can also cause problems.
Try turning off GPU Acceleration in the preference settings.
Go to Options/Preferences/Video FX/GPU Accleration - set to OFF and re-start program.

DO NOT render to Windows Media Video .wmv on a low powered computer.
.WMV is extremely CPU and Memory intensive - on low powered computers it will cause a memory overload.
Make sure to follow my instructions in this tutorial:
How to Render 1080p HD Video in Movie Studio Platinum 13

I also have a troubleshooting video I made here. Make sure to check everything in this video.
Sony Vegas Zen Tips #11: How To Troubleshoot Problems with Vegas Pro

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 Aug 2016 23:18 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.789 seconds