VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved VASST Event Tools

VASST Event Tools was created by huskereurocat

Posted 20 May 2017 12:15 #1
For some odd reason my VASST Event Tools, although I have set it to create new transitions at a half second, keep creating them at 1.667 seconds and I don't know how to fix this. Can anyone tell me why this would be happening? These transitions are way too long for what I am doing.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic VASST Event Tools

Posted 21 May 2017 16:56 #2
I don't use any Vaast products, so am unable to help.
I recommend you ask this question on the official Vegas Forums or the Creative Cow Vegas Pro Forum
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:21 May 2017 16:57 by DoctorZen

Replied by vkmast on topic VASST Event Tools

Posted 22 May 2017 00:36 #3
I was not able to consistently reproduce this issue with my VASST EventTools in MSP 13 using your settings seen in the screenshot. You might try to reset software to see if it'd help. The CC forum may be a good option to ask for help if the issue is not solved as the app developer may well notice a VASST related post there.
Note that MVMSP 14 does not have this issue as the FasstApps do not work in it (at least so far) :(
by vkmast

Replied by huskereurocat on topic VASST Event Tools

Posted 22 May 2017 07:38 #4
Thanks to both of you for your responses.
I don't know if this was the answer or if it just corrected itself, but changing the last three digits to :500 in both the Create New Textures and Adjust Existing Textures did the trick. I'm glad that worked because it was seriously irritating me.
I'm glad that I didn't buy the 14 upgrade if Event Tools doesn't work with it. That is a deal breaker for me. Editing goes sooooooo much faster with that feature that I can't see going with a program that doesn't have it.

Thanks again!
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:23 May 2017 17:37 by huskereurocat

Replied by vkmast on topic VASST Event Tools

Posted 04 Feb 2018 06:40 #5
As huskereurocat and others incl. myself have been informed on the Magix Vegas forums , VASST FasstApps have now been updated by the developer to work with Vegas MS 14 Platinum as well as with Vegas Pro 14 and 15.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, huskereurocat

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds