VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Merged Rendering for Architect Studio.

Replied by ericlnz on topic Rendering for Architect Studio.

Posted 07 Aug 2017 20:55 #11
Best to have De-interlace Method as "Interpolate Fields" not Blend Fields. You then retain your original 50 fps and your DVD or Blu-ray is going to be interlaced anyway. Blending fields when you have any movement results in soft image quality.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: 3dpraxisstudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering for Architect Studio.

Posted 08 Aug 2017 10:41 #12
Hello Barbara
For some reason you started a new thread on the forum and then replied underneath an older thread.
I have merged your new message and my first reply, back into the older original thread here.

Every time someone replies to one of your messages on the forum, you will receive a notification email that contains a Read More link. Press that link and it will return you directly to the correct message. Login and reply there.

In a previous reply to you on this thread, I showed you how to find all of your messages on the forum - press My Topics in Menu bar.

Now back to your problem...
You said you are selecting Make Movie/Burn to DVD or Blu-ray disc.
Which option are you selecting after that ?
Are you making a DVD, DVD with Menus, Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray disc with Menus ?
This is important for us to know.

We need to work out if you are simply getting a render failure in Movie Studio or if the problem is sending the video to DVD Architect.

Most render failures are caused by GPU Acceleration and/or a Video effect you may have added, that is crashing.
Go to Options/Preferences/Video/GPU Acceleration
Set to OFF and then re-boot Movie Studio.
Now try and render again.

I don't yet know which option you are rendering to, so I can't say much more until I know.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbara@macward

Replied by Barbara@macward on topic Rendering for Architect Studio.

Posted 09 Aug 2017 05:07 #13
First of all apologies for getting back to you in the wrong place. The problem is that I write on my ipad and then if I am using the computer to reply, the same things do not always show. I think I have got it now.
First of all thank you for your patience. I am a 69 year old with cancer so some days not always "on the ball!"

After pressing Make Movie I ticked DVD with menus. I think the problem may be that the hard drive is full as you have already suggested. My son-in-law gave me extra storage but I am a bit vague as to how it all works. Could you bear with me and I will ask him to come on to Team Viewer and zap the relevant things. I am not confident enough to do this on my own in case I cause more mess. Not sure when he will be able to do this so it maybe a day or two before I get back to you. Thank you again for your help. Perhaps you could also send me some good vibs. for my medical problem!?

Posted 10 Aug 2017 03:35 #14
Thanks again, Derek for all your help. I am having difficulty in finding where to contribute some cash. I just wanted to put something in without it getting too complicated by chosing certain categories.

Posted 10 Aug 2017 10:54 #15
Hi Barbara

I have a PayPal donate button halfway down this page:
www.moviestudiozen.com/store

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 11 Aug 2017 00:05 #16
That's it this time I think.

Posted 16 Aug 2017 18:58 #17
G'day Derek,

I have sent my finished "production" to Architect Studio to be burned on Blue Ray disc. I am getting an error message which says...

The inactive button default colours should be set to none in "menu". Only menu I can see is remote buttons and I have switched everything to "off" which makes no difference. Can you help?

Posted 16 Aug 2017 19:31 #18

Only menu I can see is remote buttons and I have switched everything to "off" which makes no difference.

Don't do that !!!
You need to go back to the Remote Settings and turn everything back ON !
If you turn the remote settings OFF, your remote control for your DVD/Blu-ray player will become non-functional.

The message you are receiving is about how Inactive Buttons/Thumbnails display in your Menus.
Press any blank area of the Main Menu screen.
Then select General tab.
Inactive button setting is last in list - the default setting is what it looks like in screen shot below.

Last Edit:16 Aug 2017 19:32 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.948 seconds