VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How do I get the newest build of msp 14 ?

• Bloak
  • Bloak's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 0

How do I get the newest build of msp 14 ? was created by Bloak

Posted 16 Dec 2017 16:37 #1
I have been having some issues with msp 14 crashing during rendering and I decided to uninstall and reinstall and then I started using the render as and when I got there , there was no render button. I know there was a build 144 (?) but I'm sure that I am not up to date now that I have reinstalled.When I go to Magix website and ask for a download it is non specific and puts in my download folder a bunch of things that I dont know what they are.Does anyone know why the render button would be absent when I choose main concept,dvd mtsc vid stream and can anyone lead me to getting the most recent build of msp 14? Thanks
Last Edit:21 Dec 2017 11:59 by Bloak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic How do I get the newest build of msp 14 ?

Posted 16 Dec 2017 20:28 #2
Re the newest builds/updates downloads, www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/ , My Products section there. Also www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/ . You can find your current build and serial number in Help menu > About... > General tab.

Some of the early builds did have problems with the Render and Cancel buttons.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/in-movie-studio-14-i-am-missing-the-render-buttons--106169/
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/movie-studio-platinum/1359-missing-option-in-vegs-movie-studio-14-platinum#6384
by vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.722 seconds