VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Increasing the size of the video on the screen.

Increasing the size of the video on the screen. was created by Barry_Cole

Posted 18 Dec 2017 01:32 #1
I just took a video on my phone (Windows) I am editing it is V14, I have rotated it 90 degrees ok, but it is only filling about 50% of the screen. Can I open it out to fill the whole screen.

As ever, thanks for your help.

BC
Last Edit:18 Dec 2017 21:53 by Barry_Cole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic Increasing the size of the video on the screen.

Posted 18 Dec 2017 08:09 #2
Presumably you now have a vertical image in a normal widescreen horizontal shape? A screen capture of what you have would help and how do you want to "open it out"? By cropping or stretching?
by ericlnz

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Increasing the size of the video on the screen.

Posted 18 Dec 2017 09:10 #3
Please upload two screen shots, showing before and after.
If you don't know how to take a screen shot, I have instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/welcome-to-msz/1541-how-to-take-a-screen-shot-of-your-desktop-and-upload-it-to-the-forum#7660

Could you also tell us the Frame Size (pixel size) of your original video from the phone.
If you go to the Project Media tab and click on top of your video, below you will see a read out of the video's properties.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Barry_Cole on topic Increasing the size of the video on the screen.

Posted 18 Dec 2017 20:14 #4
Now resolved. I was holding the phone in portrate mode rather than landscape, so I had to rotate the video 90 degrees, which made it square and small. I re-recorder in landscape mode and all is well with the world.

Thanks for your offers of help.

BC

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds