VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Rendering problem Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum

Rendering problem Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum was created by waioeka

Posted 29 May 2018 14:11 #1
I have rendered a number of projects in Platinum 13 without any problem. My last two videos however have baulked at the 'Advanced Options' stage. When clicked on, the tab reads "An error occurred while creating the media file. An invalid argument was specified."
Original setup was by following Zen's very informative videos, and everything has worked fine in the past.
I have exhaustively gone over all the setup specs, and still the error message persists. Help! Any suggestions gratefully accepted.
Cheers
Waioeka
by waioeka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering problem Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum

Posted 29 May 2018 14:33 #2
Hi Waioeka

Have you tried a full program reset yet ?
Most errors that appear "out of the blue", can be fixed by resetting the program.
All settings are restored to defaults and the temporary files cache is deleted.
After you do a reset, you will have to re-do a few settings, like in Options/Preferences and your Project Properties.

Instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:29 May 2018 14:33 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds