VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Upgraded to Movie Studio Platinum 15 - no NewBlue Titler EX?

So, after 4 years with Movie Studio Platinum 13, I decided to upgrade to 15, since the pop-up "sale" seemed do-able for me.

All downloading went fine and I'm ready to work. But...I'm noticing that there are watermarks on any NewBlue Titler EX titles. It says my trial period is over and I have purchase.

But, I had (have) it already and it works for MSP 13.

Is this a familiar problem for anyone else upgrading? Is there any solution?

Thanks!
Paul
Last Edit:05 Aug 2018 11:18 by pvwojciak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Upgraded to Movie Studio Platinum 15 - no NewBlue Titler EX?

Posted 05 Aug 2018 11:28 #2
Hi Paul

The version of Titler EX that came with Movie Studio Suite 13, will only work in version 13.
New Blue FX controls the license for Titler EX and they have only allowed it is work in this version.

You have two options:

1. Buy Titler Pro from NBFX - this is a big investment, but if you use the Titler a lot, you will love the functionality of the pro version - it is very powerful!

2. Continue to use Titler EX by rendering only your titles in version 13 and importing them into version 15.
I wrote instructions on how to do this here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/1655-issues-with-newblue-titler#8384

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Aug 2018 11:29 by DoctorZen

Replied by pvwojciak on topic Upgraded to Movie Studio Platinum 15 - no NewBlue Titler EX?

Posted 10 Aug 2018 04:17 #3
Thanks Derek. You're right - definitely a big investment. While I did use it a lot, I can't swing hundreds of dollars for it.

I'll take a look at the other solution, but in all honesty, probably best for me to just try and create/work with the not as good titles that comes with Studio 15. Bummer.

Thanks for answering!
Last Edit:10 Aug 2018 15:12 by pvwojciak
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds