VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Re-creating a custom segway

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Re-creating a custom segway

Posted 06 Apr 2019 08:11 #11
I'm using Windows 10, if I left click on the veg project file icon it comes up and asks to 'save as'. For the NFL still right link and select 'save link as' and select the folder to save it. If you are on Windows 7 the options may be a bit different.

EDIT: BTW, you may need to change the name of the 'NFL' still to 'image2.png'.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:06 Apr 2019 20:02 by Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by huskereurocat on topic Re-creating a custom segway

Posted 06 Apr 2019 12:22 #12
I appreciate all the work that you've put into this, but I think I have to go with Derek's suggestion and learn how to do this in Hitfilm Express. Even if I could get VP16 for the upgrade price its still way to expensive for this. I mean if that is all that I'm buying it for and from what I can see it would be at this point.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Re-creating a custom segway

Posted 07 Apr 2019 01:45 #13
I understand. Another alternative would be to download and install the free DaVinci Resolve 15.3, which will do what you want and a whole lot more. Hitfilm Express will also do what you want and a whole lot more. Both Hitfilm Express and DaVinci Resolve have a learning curve, but there are many tutorial available for both to explore. Good Luck with your project.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: huskereurocat

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds