VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can't Right Click Video Preview Screen

Can't Right Click Video Preview Screen was created by jelaur_610

Posted 20 Jul 2019 13:48 #1
Can anybody help me out, I'm kind of desperate. I can't seem to right click the video preview screen, therefore I'm unable to use the features. I just want to fix the quality of the display of the preview screen but I can only do so by right-clicking it, which isn't doing anything for some reason.
Last Edit:22 Jul 2019 09:04 by jelaur_610

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Can't Right Click Video Preview Screen

Posted 20 Jul 2019 18:51 #2
Hi jelaur_610 and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

I recommend you perform a full program reset, which will restore all settings to factory defaults.
Instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

If it is still not working after a reset, please let me know which exact program version you are using.
Also make sure you have the latest build version installed - go to Help/About in Vegas to find this info.
Download links for latest versions are here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/component/tags/tag/software-updates

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Can't Right Click Video Preview Screen

Posted 21 Jul 2019 01:31 #3
Are you by any chance using Vegas Movie Studio 16 (basic or Platinum) in other than Power User Mode?
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by jelaur_610 on topic Can't Right Click Video Preview Screen

Posted 22 Jul 2019 05:47 #4
Thanks man, this really worked! Now, do you know how to get the best quality for a video? I wanna upload a gaming clip to YouTube.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds