VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can Vegas Movie Studio Platinum or perhaps Vegas Pro do edit out with tracking ?

• DBenz
  • DBenz's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi DoctorZen,
Apologies,,...I was influenced by :-

If bigfoot/yeti is in the leaves you will not clean it anyway.

DoctorZhen then say

For the last time, Hitfilm comes with a stripped down version of Mocha Pro, which can track objects very well and mask out anything you want to erase.
Hitfilm will do exactly what you are asking.

yet despite this convincing statement, I then see:-

you want to solve it with a $200 software on $1500 gear and in one click and we are not there just yet.

so I need to believe and not get distracted it seems.
I will get hitfilm express, I cant afford Vegas Pro. just need to circumvent need to be told to twitter my purchase as I dont do twitter stuff., .
Its doable...no it isnt...yes it is...
HitFilmExpress if I can buy it will be it.

update slight problem they wont sell it they say to a win7 64bit user !
Those with win10 PC want to be back with win 7 ! I was out of action for a solid 3 months when win7 replaced xp, bordering on having to jack in everything I do, then I discovered classic shell, so a win10 complete rebuild is not happening !

DBenz,
Last Edit:29 Sep 2019 04:50 by DBenz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If you want to use modern programs, you need to install Windows 10.
There is nothing wrong with Windows 10, however you will also need to use a modern computer with latest hardware for best results.
If your using a dinosaur computer, you will not be able to install Windows 10.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

just need to circumvent need to be told to twitter my purchase as I dont do twitter stuff

Neither do I but from memory I just clicked okay (or whatever was on the screen) but didn't actually twitter or facebook anything.
by ericlnz

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds