VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea VMS16 update

Replied by DoctorZen on topic VMS16 update

Posted 27 Dec 2019 10:44 #11
I wasn't going to comment on this thread, but it seems to have grown legs, so I better throw my 2 cents in.
Please note that I'm not attacking anyone, just being a realist and keeping it simple.

Support for Windows 7 has ended - end of story.
Magix was not responsible for this decision and it should be no shock to anyone that this day has finally arrived.
Everyone has had literally years to prepare for this day.

Software manufacturers cannot make software for Operating Systems that are no longer being supported/updated.

If you are not prepared to upgrade your computer to Windows 10, then just use the last build version of Vegas that works OK with Windows 7.

Windows 10 works better with all modern computer hardware.
I've been using Windows 10 since before it was officially released and never experienced any major problems - it is a solid platform.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:27 Dec 2019 10:47 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24, ericlnz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FayFen
  • FayFen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 17

Replied by FayFen on topic VMS16 update

Posted 27 Dec 2019 17:53 #12
Dr. Zen, all of us "W7 users" do not criticize the legit decision to drop eventually W7 from VMS but we do hold our legit opinion that it's brutal do so in the mid life of yearly version and not upon a new one, that's all.
by FayFen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.831 seconds