VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Questions about Installing Movie Studio Platinum 13 and 16

Replied by ericlnz on topic Questions about Installing Movie Studio Platinum 13 and 16

Posted 16 Apr 2020 17:52 #11
VMS 16 Platinum Build 142 (update 2) is the last build where it appears everything works in Win7.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Questions about Installing Movie Studio Platinum 13 and 16

Posted 16 Apr 2020 18:15 #12
Thanks Eric :)

Here is download link for Update #2
rdir.magix.net/?page=SM0ECBQVYR24
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Apr 2020 15:32 by DoctorZen

Sorry it took me so long to follow up. I basically had to do a fresh install of a machine I had in storage which was a 1,200 mile trip!

I re-downloaded all of the software files from MAGIX using the links in the after purchase email. My files were corrupt because I didn't realize it was a two-step download adding a RECAPTCHA verification.

I bought VMS Platinum 16 plus New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express and New Blue Supreme Package.

I did get the vague warning during the VMS install about Windows 7. The build number is 175. I have no way of knowing exactly what "features" will be disabled. How do I find that?

The link in the previous post says it is a "trial" version. How can I find the limitations?

Mark

Replied by vkmast on topic Questions about Installing Movie Studio Platinum 13 and 16

Posted 10 Jun 2020 09:00 #14
A couple of links:

www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/i-can-not-add-media-avchd-files-into-vegas-16-program-crashes--119708/#ca746728

www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/after-vms16-build-158-update-unable-to-import-mts-video-files--117930/?page=2#ca737905

The trial version's main limitation is that you can render only projects that are less than 2 minutes long.
"Once the 30 day period has expired you can purchase the full version of a program without needing to reinstall it. Simply activate the full version with the serial number supplied."
You probably want to go back to update 2 (build 142) though, as advised earlier in this thread.
by vkmast

Need more details...

When I first installed, it included the add-on software... a titler program. Can I uninstall just VMS without effecting the add-ons.

Right now, the add-on will not allow me to create a new account on the newbluefx.com web site.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Questions about Installing Movie Studio Platinum 13 and 16

Posted 10 Jun 2020 11:11 #16

Can I uninstall just VMS without effecting the add-ons.

Any 3rd party FX are independent of Vegas Movie Studio, so when you uninstall Vegas only Vegas is uninstalled - 3rd party FX remain.

Right now, the add-on will not allow me to create a new account on the newbluefx.com web site.

That probably means you already have an account with NewBlue.
You will need to contact NewBlue Support to fix this problem.

Press blue Help button in bottom right corner to send them a message.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds