VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Nudging Event Position - keys 1 & 3, 4 & 6 stopped working

• Dom251
  • Dom251's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Nudging Event Position - keys 1 & 3, 4 & 6 stopped working was created by Dom251

Posted 01 Jul 2021 02:58 #1
Keys 1,3,4 & 6 for nudging events have stopped working. Keys 1 & 4 move it to the right only once, when it should move it to the left. The numeric keys on the keypad worked properly the last time I used Movie Studio Platinum 14. Could it be a Windows problem?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Last Edit:01 Jul 2021 10:52 by Dom251

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Nudging Event Position - keys 1 & 3, 4 & 6 stopped working

Posted 01 Jul 2021 10:55 #2
Hi Dom251

The first thing I recommend you try, is a full program reset.
This often fixes weird problems that happen out of the blue.
A reset will restore all settings to factory defaults and delete the temporary files cache.
You may have to reconfigure any custom settings you added to the program, after a reset.

Reset instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Dom251
  • Dom251's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Dom251 on topic Nudging Event Position - keys 1 & 3, 4 & 6 stopped working

Posted 02 Jul 2021 02:12 #3
I was also having problems with the FX not having any effect at all.  I followed your instructions and everything went back to normal
Thanks for your help, Derek!.

Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 05:26 by Dom251
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Nudging Event Position - keys 1 & 3, 4 & 6 stopped working

Posted 02 Jul 2021 11:20 #4
Thanks for reporting back!
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 11:20 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.932 seconds