Question Master Bus has no effect adjusting audio output

• Thank you received: 0
The Master Bus adjustment has no effect on the volume level of the video.  Perhaps I'm not using it as intended but in Vegas Pro, if I adjusted the Master Bus, I could increase/decrease the output level of the audio the same as when I used the Volume Slider of the Audio Track.  In VMSP17, it appears to be random but the Master Bus sliders do nothing to affect the volume output and in some instances (and this occurs across multiple installs on either my desktop or laptop).  Also, it may work when I initially load the video onto the track but as I edit, it no longer functions.  I don't recall this occurring in VMSP 16.
01 Oct 2021 12:32 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 263
This has happened to me a few times going back a few versions of VMS.  Have never discovered what causes it but I just save, close down VMS then restart and load my project.

If it happens more than occasionally for you try a "factory reset"  Instructions here www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
01 Oct 2021 13:19 #2

• Thank you received: 0
Thank you for the reply/suggested action and I apologize for the late reply. I got a laptop and I've had some issues with it and I've been dealing with that. Anyway, I will put your suggestions.
07 Oct 2021 14:29 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2021 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.