VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to put an old DVD-R recording back in MSP13 using only the DVD as the scource?

Thanks for your suggestions Derek. I know you always advocate rendering the video and audio separately & generally I agree. However you will note from one of my previous postings in this sequence I had already done this with unfavourable results. The pictures I sent was of a change in tactic to try using the template feature of combined output, not the norm. I mentioned before it may be my computer has a problem as the crashes in the end occurred at render percentages ranging from 8 to 55%. I will close my enquiry now and check the computer then carry out your advice. By the way I sent two more images yesterday showing the fault code box at point the program stopped working but couldn't seem to get them displayed on your site. Cheers for now. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If you think it may be your computer, the best thing to do is re-install Windows and start with the clean slate. I have done this many times myself over the last couple of years. Because I like to experiment, I have installed and un-installed a large number of programs over the years. Sometimes this can play havoc with the Windows Registry and background programs like Microsoft .NET Framework. These are all things that Video Editing programs rely on to function properly. A clean install of Windows gaurantees that these items are returned to their natural state.

The other thing you could try before doing a clean install, is to clean install only your Sony programs.

How to clean install Sony programs on Windows 7
www.custcenter.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4844/~/clean-uninstall-instructions-for-windows-7

How to clean install Sony programs on Windows 8/8.1
www.custcenter.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5151/~/clean-uninstall-and-reinstall-instructions-for-windows-8
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.852 seconds