VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sudden, annoying & loud noises in audio track

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Sudden, annoying & loud noises in audio track

Posted 24 Feb 2016 21:57 #11
Replying to Post 9, my previous response was made from my tablet rather than my PC. This contains only one or two of my various forum etc links and I had thought you might be able to Google Bill Myers name. Sorry if I made it difficult for you as I tried to help but I think I'm correct that Bill's demonstration of Audacity was done on Movie Studio - a visit to his site will tell you if this is the case. and will give you a step by step and straightforward guide to thye removal of a single sound so this may help you to decide whether to go down this route.

I imagine you will have downloaded and started to read the manual. It is really very helpful although it is something you will need to pick at as points arise. If they have stopped making this available on the Vegas GUI (it was listed under one of the menu headings at the top of the page), you will find the Help file enormously useful. I agree that there is a lot to learn when you start on this but it is worth while and much begins to fall into place quite quickly once you get going. And there are always very useful and helpful forums such as this one to help as well.

Good Luck.

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds