VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Preview window

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Preview window

Posted 28 Apr 2016 05:15 #11
vkmast, Peter, or EXCUSME,

EXCUSME wrote: www.photographyatlarge.com/NOISE/i-SSbmBCD/A

The link to the screen shot illustrating what I am doing wrong.

Why is the border of your Pan & Crop window yellow in your screenshot? Is that because the color scheme under Option > Prefrences > Display has been changed? Or, something non-compliant?
Best Regards......George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Preview window

Posted 28 Apr 2016 05:55 #12

Eagle Six wrote: vkmast, Peter, or EXCUSME,

Why is the border of your Pan & Crop window yellow in your screenshot? Is that because the color scheme under Option > Prefrences > Display has been changed? Or, something non-compliant?

Don't really know, George. Could also be something changed in the hidden Internal Preferences (Shift+ Click Preferences). Or not, lots of color options there though.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter, Eagle Six

Replied by EXCUSME on topic Preview window

Posted 28 Apr 2016 07:47 #13
I downloaded the file again from my phone and it is perfect !!!! Thank you all for your help. I have no idea what happened??????????
by EXCUSME

Replied by Peter on topic Preview window

Posted 28 Apr 2016 10:28 #14
Hi Excusme,
Looks like you received the advice from vkmast and Eaglesix that I was going to try and put into words. The only difference being they are far more capable than I - so many thanks for saving me from potential inadequate word smithing!
Whilst surveying a few thousand bee hives a few years ago - a load was delivered that were not in the best of tempers after a journey of a thousand miles+ - and I tried to video the inside of the colonies without gloves (silly!) - the only way of getting the video switch to work with gloves was by holding the phone vertically. The resulting video ended up with the same characteristics as yours - 16:9 at 90 degrees wrong and when rotated it was cropped. Didn't have MS in those days.
Later - the only thing I could do was rotate but then zoom in to remove the black bars.
One other thing learnt that day - electronic equipment irritates honey bees when in a defensive mood try to sting it to oblivion.
by Peter

Replied by EXCUSME on topic Preview window

Posted 29 Apr 2016 00:54 #15
Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I still don't understand what happened; I uploaded the same file from my phone and it was ok, no problem!!
by EXCUSME

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Preview window

Posted 29 Apr 2016 00:59 #16

EXCUSME wrote: I downloaded the file again from my phone and it is perfect !!!! Thank you all for your help. I have no idea what happened??????????

Good to hear you have success. Sometimes, when we find the solution, it isn't worth trying to figure out what went wrong. If it happens again in the future, and becomes a recurring event, then it may be worth some additional investigation, otherwise I would enjoy that you are now beyond that issue and can get back to producing.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: EXCUSME

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds